Smartline Data Cockpit
The Integration Solution for Cedex Instrumentation
Sm@rtline Data Cockpit is a unique software application for integrating data ranging from simple sensors to complex analyzers in research & development and manufacturing. SDC currently supports the Cedex Bio, Cedex HiRes, Cedex Standard and the Cobas technology analyzer lines and may also be connected to existing master systems such as LIMS, MES and DCS automated technology. SDC automates the instrument interface, data processing and the systems approval process by removing the need for lengthy paper-based alternatives with regards to manual data entry.
• SDC is a 21 CFR Part 11 compliant web platform that brings together the analyzers and sensors for the Pharmaceutical and BIO-API fermentation process and transmits approved results to information management and control environments such as LIMS, MES or ERP systems.
• Data from instruments is gathered automatically and saved centrally on the SDC server. This data can be measured faster, with greater frequency and allows for the formation of a golden batch and the comparison of measurements and calibration curves from multiple analyzers.
• SDC incorporates a validated interface which reduces the costs of validation, the integration of the analyzers and the costs associated with validating data handling.
• It supports PAT/QbD (Process Analytical Technology/Quality by Design) by implementing measures to improve the understanding of the manufacturing process by using real-time measuring for all attributes.
• SDC is capable of controlling analyzers remotely so that there is one consistent GUI when performing tasks. Operators can create, start and evaluate the analyzer measurements centrally.
• Overall, SDC helps to reduce costs, improve data quality and reaction times, while production is streamlined and yields are increased.
MUSA Technology Partners is the exclusive reseller for the SmartLine Data Cockpit [SDC] data acquisition platform in North America. At MUSA, we’ve been able to demonstrate our track record of supporting software within scientific and regulated environments.
If you would like more information about Sm@rtline Data Cockpit, call us toll free at 800-401-9123 x701 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sm@rtline Data Cockpit Application Brochure