At MUSA our mission is to help our clients bring breakthrough therapies to patients in need by leveraging technology. We offer 100% company paid for medical (zero deductible), dental, and vision coverage, 401K with company match, a suite of company provided insurances, and many more benefits. We look forward to hearing from you!
MUSA is currently looking for a Infrastructure Engineer to join our growing team in Waltham, Massachusetts or San Ramon, California. Our ideal candidate will have solid technical knowledge of infrastructure whether based on-premise or in the cloud. The successful candidate will enjoy working directly with client decision makers in a fast paced environment with production critical systems. Strong organizational and communication skills are required while attention to detail and the ability to follow defined processes are central to being successful in the role.
Candidates should have hands-on experience across a broad range of technologies including:
- Familiarity with working from a ticketing system as part of a larger team supporting many clients.
- Understanding of how to deliver quality service while adhering to service level agreements (SLAs) and ITIL processes.
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise infrastructure including:
- Amazon AWS / Microsoft Azure
- SIEM, SAML/SSO
- Windows Server including Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, and GPO
- Proven troubleshooting methodology and a desire to solve new and novel challenges.
- Strong writing skills and the ability to develop and improve knowledge base articles and processes.
- Basic understanding of networking principals (IP addressing, subnets, routing, switching).
- Working knowledge of antivirus and backup products and methodologies.
Qualified candidates will likely have five or more years of recent IT experience supporting production infrastructures and working with a variety of technologies. We require resourceful team members with exceptional problem solving and documentation skills.
This position requires someone who has a strong desire to learn from our existing engineering team while being self-motivated to deliver exemplary service and find their own solutions to the problems we need to solve for our customers.
Additional key skills and qualities:
- Must have five or more years of IT experience, preferably in a technical field (industry certifications a plus)
- Must be intelligent, inquisitive, confident and energetic
- Must be able to encounter unfamiliar technologies, applications and situations, figure them out, and provide solutions that match both our clients’ and our company’s needs
- Must be organized, dependable and detail-oriented
- Must be able to meet deadlines and SLAs in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the Life Sciences industry preferred but not required
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 5 years + (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan (401K)
- Paid Time Off