Technology changes so fast, it’s increasingly difficult to ensure your team members are up to speed on what certain technologies can do and what industry best practices are. Meanwhile, you also have to ensure that your team members understand your business needs while providing them what they need to do their jobs well. It’s a lot to manage, and it’s not your business—it’s ours.
Our Managed Infrastructure Services team is skilled at managing and maintaining IT infrastructure and performing transformational infrastructure projects. We manage systems on-site, in the cloud, or in datacenters around the world.
Our Managed Infrastructure Services include:
- Routine operating system and third-party software patching
- Critical security hotfix installation
- Infrastructure monitoring and response
- Network connectivity and security management
- Backup, disaster recovery, and service uptime management
- Project-based transformational activities
Our Managed Infrastructure Services team is designed to monitor and support our customers’ infrastructure 24/7. This US-based team constantly monitors the availability of your critical infrastructure and responds to incidents until resolution—all included in your Managed Service. We understand that IT services are the backbone of your business, and we work hard so you don’t have to worry about them.